Do you need a marketing plan...?
"Would you tell me please which way I ought to go from here?" asked Alice.
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said The Cat.
"I really don't much care where..."
"Then it doesn't much matter which way you go," said The Cat.
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QMS has developed a unique program that allows us to act as the Marketing Department for your business for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time employee. We will create an operating Marketing Plan for your business, as well as implement the plan for you.
How Our Clients Benefit
- You will receive a written marketing plan that will help you achieve your sales and profit goals
- This plan will make your marketing efforts more timely and effective
- This plan will allow you to maximize your competitive strengths while developing ways to minimize your weaknesses
- On - going marketing support
- Quarterly reviews allow you to make adjustments to any marketing changes
- Our implementing your plan allows you more time to run other aspects of your business
Of the many questions that you should ask yourself, the most important include:
- What Business are you in?
- What is your primary geographic area?
- What are your sales goals for this year? Next year?
- What might keep you from reaching these goals?
- What is your marketing/ advertising budget this year?
- How big do you want your business to be?
- What service is your most profitable? The biggest drain on the organization?
- Who are your best customers and prospects?
- What is your selling process? What do you use for presentation materials?